Successful Ways To Received a google adsense publisher
in this article I will give a tutorial about my experience when I received a google adsense publisher , I hope my experience can be a science for you , as I'm sure you 've read thousands of google adsense tips received either from the web master .
But I believe my experience this can be added for your knowledge , because every person is different the experience is not different ? so before giving success tips accepted google adsense , you must meet the following requirements .
1 . Your blog content is not the result of copy and paste
2 . Your blog content does not infringe copyright .
3 . Your blog content does not contain porn , hostility , and other criminal case .
4 . Your site is not a download site.
I think it needs to be fulfilled you first , because so many google adsense policy , but for now please fill just above 4 requirements so that you can be accepted google adsense .
If you 're feeling comply to the above 4 requirements , what you should do next is to read the following article carefully as possible and understandable as possible .
my answer :
if you want to be a google adsense publisher you should notice is that your site does not violate google adsense program policies .
Then you have to do is increase your blog visitors , at least 1000 unique visitors / day .
The easiest way to get 1000 visitors per day is , you have to be diligent to send your blog posts to forums and social bookmarking .
If your visitor is stable and has reached a minimum of 1000 visitors , please register or re- site your website to google adsense , I hope you can be accepted . I hope this article helps you . thank you
Posting Komentar
Hanya Anggota Blog Ini Yang Dapat Berkomentar , Silahkan "Sign In atau Join This Site" terlebih dahulu pada Widget "Teman Kita" Dibawah.
Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.